Monday 19 August 2013

Monthly Moodboard - Craft Colour Riot




I'm getting my craft mojo back and have managed to undertake a few projects this week.  My stag beetle embroidery went well (see previous post) and I've made a felt ball garland.  I've also started to make a ripple blanket using the tutorial from the brilliant Attic24 blog, it's an easy pattern to follow once you get the hang of it.  I'll post some more updates on here as I progress.

It's my last day before I go back to work tomorrow, the summer has whizzed by and there's a week full of sunshine forecast whilst I'm stuck in the office.  It won't be long before the hedgerows are full of ripe fruit ready to be picked and conkers start making an appearance in the playground. August through to September is such a lovely time of year.





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...