Sunday 25 August 2013

Best Women's Raincoats - My Top 5

You've got to love the British weather, a bank holiday is like an invitation for a sudden down pour of rain, and boy did it rain this weekend.  With a months rain fall in two hours it's no wonder we've had flooding in lots of places.  In light of this I thought I'd best dust off a post I'd been saving for Autumn, it seems fitting to share it now somehow.

I love coats and jackets and have far too many, however one thing I don't have is a good quality raincoat.  My budget 'Mac in a Sac' has served me well but I've been looking for something more sturdy and aesthetically pleasing.  Here are my top 5, some are pricey whilst others are more affordable, if I had it my way I'd buy them all.




Truro Raincoat - Plumo £298





Hedgerow Coat - Seasalt Cornwall £120

Iconic Womens Raincoat - Le Petit Bateau £126.50


,



Barbour Heron Cape - Smith and Morris £199.95



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love the brightly coloured Penfield and Petit Bateau raincoats, which one did you go for? Certainly need it today! Emma Louise Layla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love them all, my favourite is the Plumo coat but love the Penfield too. Thanks for the comment xx

      Delete
  2. I love the yellow one - Would look great on my next camping trip - I wouldn't get lost on any hillsides!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rachel, the yellow one if a classic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...