Friday 21 December 2012

One Photo 5 Ways - Apptastic Applications

I love applications, they are certainly the bloggers friend, in a few taps on a phone some great results can be achieved. However less is more when it comes to using apps, I still prefer photographs taken in good light with well considered composition and tasteful editing, this is something I am striving to improve upon all the time.

The UK weather can make good natural light pretty scarce at times and this is when apps come in their own. As well as being useful I find using apps great fun, the combinations are endless, see a few of my favourites below.


Make Do Sew app post 

::here's the original before any editing:: 

Make Do Sew app post

::cropped and subtle adjustments using brightness and contrast to make image darker and the rainbow more vivid in the AFTERGLOW app::

Make Do Sew app post

::then on to INSTA EDITOR, I've used the 'singe' filter to give the image an atmospheric quality:: 

Make Do Sew app post

::adding stars using the BOKEHFUL app::

Make Do Sew app post

::finally the addition of text using OVERGRAM::


This took me less than 10 minutes to do, the great thing is that you can edit and post on the go, most apps are compatible with the majority of social networking platforms too.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh the bokeh app looks better that the one I use, thanks! I love these apps to transform photos. I never make a note of what I have done though, maybe I should start..... Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too. Bokeh all the way! Hope you have a great new year too x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...