Sunday 14 April 2013

Crochet Guest Post - Home to Roost Blog

There's been a lot of guest post gorgeousness this year, a few of us who've met through blogging have been guesting for each other.  Today I am returning the favour for the lovely Sarah who writes a blog called Home to Roost.  You may remember Sarah, she wrote a great post on Make, Do, Sew about crochet and knitting back in March and now it's my turn to return the gesture.

I decided to write about a crochet puff stitch neck roll I have made, it is to go with a hat I have previously crafted. There was some delay in getting this post together (due to both my children having chicken pox and some technical internet issues) so I was concerned that my woollen scarf would not be suitable for Spring. However the weather has been so miserable that a snuggly Aran neck roll is still very wearable even in April!

I have to thank Sarah not only for letting me guest but also for her fantastic technical help. She managed to give my post a bit of a 'buff and a polish' and made it look fantastic.....thank you so much Sarah!  Please take a look and let us know what you think.












Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...