Wednesday 27 March 2013

Easter Etsy Finds - Alternative Easter Gifts

With Easter fast approaching I thought it best to have another rummage around Etsy for some alternative Spring time Easter gifts. As usual there was a mountain of items to choose from and the selection below is a cross section of finds for young and old, male and female. As much as I like chocolate it's great to get a gift that lasts.



 

Babies Bunny Slippers

 
These children's bunny slippers from 'Wooly Baby' are gorgeous, look at the full range for adult felt slippers too.

 

White Geometric Ring

 
This delicate geometric ring is made from plastic Nylon and is 3D printed, it's a trend that is bang on for Spring, check out the Etsy shop for a look at the full range.
 

 

Wooden Chicken Egg Cups

 
Wooden egg cups look great in a row and this Etsy shop has a fantastic range of retro finds, lots are of Danish or German origin and include items such as ceramics and glass as well as Bauhaus bathroom hooks.


 

Springtime Vintage Teapot

 
I love old kitchenalia and this teapot has both functionality and style.  'Ella's Handmade Creations and Finds' is a shop that stocks exactly what is says in the title.  The handmade bags are pretty nice too.
 
 


Pastel Drawing - Hare Running


Hares are such graceful, enchanting animals and this pastel drawing captures this beautifully.  What a great alternative Easter gift, I'd be so happy if this was on my wall. 



 

Retro Kitchenalia - Egg Sizing Scale


I used to work in a farm shop where there was an egg sizing scale, I loved using it and became a bit addicted to sorting the eggs in to sizes.  Not only is this piece of vintage kitchenalia useful, I think it looks great too.
 

 

Mother and Daughter Easter Aprons

 
There are super cute, my daughter would love one of these.  What a fun gift for mother and daughter alike.  There are masses of colours and designs to choose from, why not take a look?

 
 

Vintage Springtime Daisy Brooch


I really like the simplicity of this brooch, a great Spring time gift to adorn any outfit.  For other great retro gifts click on the link above.



 

Lucky Bunny Gold Pendant

I want one of these! Understated bling, if such a thing is possible.  This necklace bu 'Bip and Bop' is just one of a fantastic range of jewellery on offer. 




Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I want the egg sorter!!!! Ive never seen one before!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it cool, I think it looks great. I love a bit of industrial design. Xx

      Delete
  2. Hi- thanks for including my slippers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely, you stock a great range. Good luck with your Etsy shop. X

      Delete
  3. Lou! Thank you very much for including my teapot and commenting on my handmade bags! Your easter finds are beautiful.

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you've some great items in your shop. X

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous finds Lou ... I'm off for a browse ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...