Sunday 24 February 2013

Crochet Slouchy Hat - Puff Stitch Tutorial

During the cold weather we've been having lately I realised I didn't own a winter hat, after some searching on the Internet I found a pattern I liked on Ravelry. I've never followed a crochet pattern until recently, normally I stick to simple blankets or make up my own jumbled designs. I found this pattern so easy to follow and was really happy with the results.


Puff Stitch Crochet Hat

I used a Aran yarn and a 7mm hook. I thought I'd include a quick video tutorial of how to do the puff stitch as it looks effective and is very easy to do. I'm now going to make a scarf and am going to go back to my old ways of making it up as I go along. You can't go wrong with a long rectangle surely. Needless to say I'll post my results here.


Puff Stitch Crochet Hat




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...