Monday 31 December 2012

#Monday Moodboard - Boxing Day Walk by the Thames

We've had a quiet but happy Christmas this year. I've eaten too much and not drunk nearly enough booze (I'm a lightweight these days) but that can all be rectified next year!

On Boxing Day we decided to go for a walk along the seafront, it was a cold but bright and sunny day. I love the Thames, it has so much history and contrast along what is a relatively short stretch of water.

I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas and are doing something nice for New Year whether it be a big party or a night in with a take away and the telly. Have a good one xxx



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice Christmas, and I hope you have a great new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was your Christmas? I hope you had a good one. Happy New Year whatever you are up to x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...