Sunday 16 December 2012

How to Make a Festive French Knot Heart - see my tutorial on www.craftcandy.co.uk

French Knot Heart
  
I came across Craft Candy whilst on Twitter, its a relatively new venture supporting London based craft related organisations.  Their website lists craft events, activities and businesses and promotes these through the use of social media and technology, they are even launching a Craft Candy app!

They are looking for guest bloggers and I put my name forward for consideration.  I had a few craft activities on the go and my French knot heart was selected for their blog.  For the full tutorial go to www.craftcandy.co.uk.

French Knot Heart

French Knot Heart

 French Knot Heart



French Knot Heart

French Knot Heart

French Knot Heart

French Knot Heart

French Knot Heart

French Knot Heart

French Knot Heart

French Knot Heart

French Knot Heart

French Knot Heart

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...