Monday 24 December 2012

Dear Santa, please may I have...

Georgina who writes the blog 'Life at The Coop' has tagged me in a Christmas wish list challenge, should I choose to accept this challenge (which I have hence this post) I have to write a list of 5 ultimate Christmas gifts and then invite 5 other bloggers to do the same.  Due to lack of time on my part, it may be difficult for my 5 chosen bloggers to do this as Christmas is now imminent so I'm sorry but the tag stops here, until next year! 
So, in no particular order....


1. A cliche I know but world peace, this year has seen so much conflict and disaster.

2. A new mattress and bed, a good nights sleep is the key to lower stress levels and happy days!

3. A year free of family feuds would be a gift from heaven. Happiness for all.

 

4. A dishwasher, do I need to explain this, I must be the last person with kids that doesn't have one?

5. A shed, workshop or studio space of my own. I do have a small work area in the house but my own studio would be amazing.

XX MERRY CHRISTMAS XX

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...