Friday 19 October 2012

Gathered by Mollie Makes

The much anticipated interactive digital craft magazine 'Gathered' is now available to download for iPad users.  I downloaded my copy today and have been really impressed, it is beautifully designed and very user friendly with lots of exciting features.  Stand out articles for me are the inspiring interview with Meredith Crawford who talks about discovering her love of blogging, a lovely article about old skool typewriters and a great downloadable Liberty print to jazz up your iPad wallpaper.

There is also a step by step 'how to' tutorial on how to make some super cute needle felt acorns as well as how to customise your clothing using stencils and fabric paint.

Additional features include music, videos and book reviews....it seems they have thought of everything!  Oh and you can follow them on Twitter and Facebook too.

They are so confident you will like it he first issue is free, what's not to love?


Review Gathered Magazine
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I've been looking around your blog and I thinks its brilliant, you are such a good blogger and I find your posts really interesting :) it would mean the world to me if you could come over and have a look around my blog, if you like what you see feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lou, lovely blog! Whereabouts have you found the downloadable liberty print? I can't find it anywhere! Thanks! Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerry, how are you? You have to connect your iPad directly to your computer and then launch iTunes. I tried it today but did not have much luck. I'll keep trying and let you know how I get on.

      Xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for mentioning my article! I am so glad that you enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment, you've made my day :-)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...