Thursday 11 October 2012

Flensted Mobiles

Flensted Mobiles are a Danish company that have been around since 1954, they have a massive range to choose from and are reasonably priced.  Each mobile is handmade by local people and are perfectly balanced and designed to move delicately.  Flensted have not licensed their products to any big companies such as Disney, so every design is an original to the company.  I've bought Flensted mobiles for both of my children and they love them, Check out their designs at Flensted Mobiles 



 
 
 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hello, just visiting from blog school! i love flensteads too, we have the butterfly one in our girls bedroom and a christmas tree one that gets pulled out every year. they totally turned me on to mobiles and i have a small collection now, including some old, but still very modern danish ones. Think I'm going to like this blog :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thanks for stopping by, I'm so excited about blog school! I'm glad you like Flensted too, I'd love to see your collection, maybe you could blog about them. Have a lovely day xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...