Sunday 15 July 2012

Handmade Teddy Bear - Mohair

Traditional handmade teddy bears are so endearing, my brother still has his much loved teddy bear even though he has been patched a few times. I wanted to make a bear for each of my children and bought a kit from an online shop called Teddycraft. The kit consists of a pattern, traditional mohair fabric, glass eyes and all the stuffing and joints. The kit costs £14.95 which I think is reasonable as the bear will last a lifetime and is essentially a family heirloom. I really enjoyed making him and found the process straightforward. This teddy is 20cms tall however I can reuse the pattern and enlarge it on the photocopies to make a larger bear. Check out teddycraft.co.uk

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...