Sunday 10 June 2012

Rubbish blogger

Lifes day to day demands and routines seem to consume so much time, it feels like a real treat or indulgence to actually be able to sit down and write my blog. When I first started Make, Do, Sew I was unsure of what I was doing both technically and directionally. I felt self conscious about my style of writing, I wanted to 'keep it real' but to also be interesting and maybe insipring in some small way!! . I have not been blogging for very long and my posts are infrequent, however blogging has a cathartic quality to it which can be addictive. My blog will evolve and change as time goes by, but in essence it is a scrapbook of likes, thoughts, interests and generally the impulse to share. I hope whoever stumbles across Make, Do, Sew will enjoy this simple blog.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...