Thursday 8 March 2012

Emily Peacock, KISS Cross Stitch.


I am a real fan of art and craft, I like to be working on something most of the time.  I am going to blog some of the projects I am working on and would love to see what other people are up to too.
This was brought for me by my partner for Christmas, it was purchased from the Emily Peacock website and cost £59 for the 69cm x 24cm, there is a larger one costing £75.  This is the first time I have tried cross stitch and I have to admit I am a little bit addicted.  This particular piece is intended to be a cushion, however I intend to frame mine and then purchase its partner called HUG, both will end up on my bedroom wall.
I will photograph my progress, next time when there is more light and using a better camera!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...